Beard balm is a classic, natural way to restore and lock moisture into to dry skin and facial hair. Our beard balm is about the best that you will find in any store.
Made with moringa oil, shea butter, olive oil, yarrow, horsetail, proprietary essential oil blend(s), raw beeswax
Application: The best time to apply a beard balm is fresh out of the shower, to a towel-dried beard. Only a smaller-than-a-dime sized amount is needed. Reapplication is encouraged throughout the day.
Scoop a really small amount of balm onto the palm of your hands. Rub hands together. Run open palms and fingers through your beard until evenly distributed. Do you have leftover balm on your hands? Rub this botanical goodness into your hair or use as a body lotion! Touch-up and refresh your beard throughout the day as needed.
2 oz. in a reusable jar
● Mountain Man - an essential oil blend featuring neroli, vetiver, black pepper, patchouli, bay laurel, and mandarin ... it's a musky, raw, ruggedly sexy scent profile that smells exquisite on men ... and the women who love them.
● Grow a Pear! - fresh, crisp, juicy, ripe, and completely grounded in the seductive aroma of vanilla and rosewood. This is a confident pear ... a pear that stands up for itself and garners attention where ever its path may lead. Go ahead ... wear it like a man! I dare you ;)
● Chill the Phuck Out! - with a combination of clary sage, geranium, patchouli, balsam, bergamot, ylang, and frankincense, this aromatic blend is heavenly and it really does lift your mood, increases focus and helps to cheer up an otherwise crappy day ... or week. You're welcome.
● Morning Wood - features lush green notes of violet, expertly blended with deep notes of cedar leaf, citronella, eucalyptus, galbanum, lemon, and patchouli ... a favorite among outdoorsmen and those who like to garden au naturelle.
● Highlander - featuring an essential oil blend of patchouli, scotch pine, bergamot, lavender, French lavender, and lavadin, Highlander is that intoxicating reminder that The Quickening has begun ... how you proceed is up to you.
● Lumberjack - brings to the forefront an essential oil blend of crisp, wild peppermint; rugged, Siberian fir; freshly cut juniper leaf; rounded out with a dark-aged, smooth patchouli. Lumberjack is an aromatic reminder that every strong man deserves a little grace.
Do not over apply. Not for internal use. If irritation or reaction occurs, please discontinue use.
We believe ingredients are best as nature intended. Our holistic, natural products are handmade in small batches. Our real skin food products help beautify & promote healthy, glowing skin! Using unique & uncommon ingredients, our goal is to help you discover an incredibly beautiful YOU!
This item is not meant to replace the word of a doctor. Please consult a doctor before using on severe problem areas. Pregnant or nursing women should always consult their doctor before use of any products containing essential oils. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not use. Not for internal use. Discontinue use if reaction occurs.